International Intellectual Property Seminar
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
OVERVIEW: The International Intellectual Property Seminar at Lincoln Law School of San Jose focuses on providing an in-depth analysis of principles relating to intellectual property. Located in Silicon Valley, and strategically located within three blocks of the regional U.S. Patent Office, a Federal Court house, and a State court house, its location provides a logical nexus to top sites professionals may visit.
WHEN: July 30-August 3, 2018
WHERE: Lincoln Law School of San Jose, San Jose, CA
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Lawyers, professionals, and executives who desire to learn about the US legal system, particularly as it relates to intellectual property.
CERTIFICATE: Lincoln Law School of San Jose Program Certificate
FACULTY:The program brings together top Bay area professionals, IP professors, practicing attorneys, in-house practitioners, most of whom have spent time overseas to give pragmatic viewpoints on working with IP within the US legal system.
- Regular tuition - $4,000 (after May 20)
- Early bird tuition - $3,500 (before May 20)
- A discount may be applied for groups larger than three (3) individuals, as well as for current students focusing on intellectual property. For more information, please contact email@example.com
REGISTRATION: When applying, please keep the following in mind:
- Applicants must complete the online form available at https://goo.gl/forms/JvtkFeWWdvfPKoyO2
- Applicants must submit an English version of their resume
- Applicants will hear back regarding if they are accepted into the program within three weeks of submission. Once accepted into the program, the applicant will receive an admission letter and invoice.
- Given that the program limits the number of participants, priority is given to applicants with a focus on intellectual property.
BROCHURE: A brochure of the seminar may be downloaded at HERE
CONTACT US: Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.